E-Vision Project Development Corporation has developed a personalized strategy that address governmental institution’s challenges, needs, and opportunities. Our capabilities are as diverse as our talents, offering network security, forensic and prevention video surveillance, backup and recovery, telecommunications, digital marketing, enterprise web development and collaboration.
Services for Governmental Markets
Microsoft Office 365 for Government is a cloud-based service that is designed to help meet your organization’s needs for robust security, reliability, and user productivity. Microsoft Office 365 for Government delivers the power of cloud productivity to businesses of all sizes, helping save time, money, and free up valued resources.
Office 365 for Government combines the familiar Microsoft Office desktop suite with cloud-based versions of Microsoft’s next-generation communications and collaboration services—including Microsoft Exchange Online, Microsoft SharePoint Online, Office Online, and Skype for Business Online—to help users be productive from virtually anywhere through the Internet.
- Always up-to-date – never buy a new version of Office again
- Access anytime, anywhere – use office on your smartphone and tablet
- Collaborate easily with team members through shared online documents
- Mitigate risk through continuous backup
- Stay focused on your business with trusted data security
- Never miss a meeting with HD video and Outlook integration
- Stay in sync with business-class email
With Microsoft Dynamics 365, government organizations can provide services to citizens faster and more cost-effectively. Government organizations can empower employees to be more proactive, while gaining the visibility and accountability that constituents demand.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 helps government organizations at all levels, including government administration, public services, public safety, justice, health and human services. From day one, boost efficiency with automated tasks and workflows—all from within familiar office tools like Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Easily create quotes, orders and invoices in Outlook
- Quickly spot trends and avoid issues with data that’s up to date
- Seamlessly share sales reports on performance, sales and inventory
- Update inventory levels, automated ordering and data-driven forecasting
Microsoft’s Enterprise Mobility + Security (EMS) is an all-in-one identity protection, mobile management and security solution, designed to help manage and protect users, devices, apps and data in a mobile-first, cloud-first world. EMS can help you manage the complexity of existing platforms and add new capabilities to deliver cloud-based services anytime, anywhere on any device.
- Safeguard your resources by calculating the risk severity for every user and sign-in attempt.
- Detect attacks before they cause damage by identifying attackers in your organization.
- Access needed applications through one password or biometric/PIN combination through single-sign-on (SSO).
- Prevent data theft, even if devices are lost or stolen, by enforcing security policies on corporate-owned or personal devices.
- Centrally manage and secure devices so they comply with industry and government information security regulations.
- Save time and money with an integrated set of solutions that are designed to work together with your on-premises investments.